Have a Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday, and a Safe and Prosperous 2014!
While Cubco tries their best to be careful with residents property and mailboxes, sometimes accidents do happen. If there is any damage to either due to plowing please send an email to the board through this website as soon as possible so we can record it and track it to resolution.
Where is your Dog?
Please remeber its the homeowners responsibility to keep their dogs in THEIR yards. Dogs should not be roaming unattended through the neighborhood.
- If you put out recyclables, please make sure they are secured in the bin so trash doesn't blow through neighbors yards.
- Whenever possible trash should be put out in covered trash cans so animals don't get into the trash.
- If its windy out and you see a neighbors trash can, recycle bin, or can lids blowing around please help them out and put them in a secured place by their home.
- If you see trash in your yard or blowing through the common areas please pick it up.
- Please bring your trash cans and recycle bins in as quickly as possible after weekly trash pick up.
If you notice your street light is not on or working properly contact Consumers Energy
via the consumer's website. There is a form to fill out to report street lights out.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact your Neighborhood Association via this website!
Please help keep us informed! If you see anything in the neighborhood that you think your neighbors would like to know, contact us and we'll post it on the website and get it out to the group!